Friday, September 7, 2007

Nayeem is glad that he is taking WBL in his final semester

Sweet! I cant beleive this is my last semester. How time does fly?

This Fall 07 would be hopefully my last semester and I am glad that I am taking Web Based Learning. At the time of taking this course I had no idea what I am going to learn. I was trying to explore some online courses from diffrent faculties just to see how it works.

It is fantastic that the course itself has blogging. Now I found a new excuse to hang out on the net :-) which I usually do to pass my time. I like it! I usually use facebook to communicate with my frnz; however, dont really find time to keep a blog, which is called personal wall in facebook. I have rarely posted something on my wall. I also never tried any blogspot before.

Anyway, blogger.com seems to be more advanced and specialized in blogging. I will keep updating my profiles. Please drop by to my blog site to find out new and interesting thought.

It is worthwhile to mention that for the next four months I will be using this blog to post my course related mterials, share my thoughts and ideas with my fellow classmates. I will be posting all my research and findings about this new Web Based Learning course every week. Till then, Ciao.....


Nayeem

No comments: