Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Comcast Blogging and Education interview

English Professor talks about blog as a useful tool for online educaiton. Should watch!!!

2 comments:

Lies Van Keer said...

Great video! That professor gave a lot of excellent reasons why he
uses blogs, especially the part where he encourages students to write for a
larger audience. A teacher is just one member of an audience that
students write for. A blog is an ideal way to share with fellow students,
friends,family and complete strangers. You would have to explain that not all feedback is good and students should pick and choose what comments
they will act on. Some people will comment for no apparent reason. I
like how you have lots of extra links and videos on your blog, Nayeem. Very
interesting to read!

Nayeem Reza said...

Thanks for your comment. I am glad that you liked it. I will keep posting this kind of educational videos in my blog.