Saturday, December 1, 2007
Class response on google posting ...
Thanks for your response!
Nayeem: I believe there isn’t anyone on the web who never heard of ‘Google.’
Starting with your name, please write your response in one or two sentence below…
Lies: I would be super-frustrated if there was no Google. It's the only search engine I use because the other ones are too flashy and complicated to look at. Yay for Google!
Kelsey: I also really appreciate Google for the many positive attributes it has. For example, where else can you conduct scholarly searches and find great images as well! I also explained to my Boss last week the concept of Google Doc.s and he was quite impressed. Hope all is going well and see you on line!
Lorraine: Google...unsurpassed potential as a varied instructional tool...blogger, google docs, (including spreadsheets and presentations), calendar features, Google labs, Google page creator, internet searching of: images, google scholar, google earth (maps), news, etc. I could go on.
Cam: I agree that Google is an essential component to surfing the internet. Whenever I need a quick answer to anything (usually sports trivia), I can quickly go onto Google and find the answer. I feel that there is no other search engine that rivals Google.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment