
Post your response-
Have you guys ever thought about working on internet without google? I am not sure how many of you have the internet fever; I do.
I can’t think of spending a single day without being online. I have to use internet at least once a day and I click on google more than once within that time. Anyway, my intention for this posting is to talk about google search engine. Assuming you guys are also like me and spend an hour (on average) daily using the internet. As long as we are in school, we have to access online at least for study purpose. Think about it! How many times in a day we click on google? How many times you do it in a month? Have you ever counted how many times you have done it since its inception? It might be countless.
I am going to throw this question in google doc so that you can participate. I believe this is a very interesting question. It would have been really hard for me to do necessary research for my school projects and assignments if google wasn’t there. Just write one or two sentence in the google doc saying about what you think if there wasn’t any search engine called google (assuming there was no other search engine like google). This document has already been posted on google doc as a shared document. Once everyone finishes writing their response, I will post this on my blog. Stay tuned!
I am starting by writing one line below; your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Nayeem: I believe there isn’t anyone on the web who never heard of ‘Google.’
Starting with your name, please type one or two sentences below-

No comments:
Post a Comment